Make ppt presentation using a digital board on OBS

cagninflavia

Hello everybody!

Could I record my classes using powerpoint presentation and a Wacom graphics tablet together? How do I do that? I'm a teacher and I need to learn how to use this feature.

Thank youvery much.

Videobuff

Hello everybody!

Could I record my classes using powerpoint presentation and a Wacom graphics tablet together? How do I do that? I'm a teacher and I need to learn how to use this feature.

Thank youvery much.
This isn't really an OBS question and your answer can be found by visiting Microsoft PowerPoint resources / forum rather than OBS. However, that said and as you need help, yes you can do what you want to do in PowerPoint. Just set it up so that you have your Wacom tablet as your PowerPoint input device, your mic as your audio input (assuming you want to record your audio at the same time as you flick through your slides and are annotating them)....and just press record. This will give you a nice video of your recorded, annotated PowerPoint (with audio if you enabled audio at the time of recording) that you can share with students, etc, in whatever manner you wish....be that by uploading it to a server or streaming it via OBS or any other streaming program. Hope that helps :)

cagninflavia

Thank you for your help, I usually do exactly as you proposed, only with powerpoint. However, I want to use camera, LowerThird, vignette and other things. Powerpoint alone is not possible. I need to find out how to do all of this by presenting and writing in the powerpiont presentation. I hope I was clear. Once more, thank you

Videobuff

Thank you for your help, I usually do exactly as you proposed, only with powerpoint. However, I want to use camera, LowerThird, vignette and other things. Powerpoint alone is not possible. I need to find out how to do all of this by presenting and writing in the powerpiont presentation. I hope I was clear. Once more, thank you
Ahhh ok, this wasn’t clear from your first post. OBS will definitely do all of the above.