low bitrate and disconnecting

scipouw

hello, if i want to livestream on twitch or whatever platform, my stream wil disconnect and reconnect around every 5min's. i'v been searching everywhere but cant find a solution so this is my last hope. my internet is not the problem i think cuz i have 200mb/s download and upload speed on fiber optic.
please help me :)

Playak

I think it's about your internet stability. You can observe it in OBS (bit rate in the right bottom) during streaming. If the square is light green, bit rate is better than ok but if its red bit rate is inadequate. You can change servers too to test your connection on another server.

BTW You can have 200mb/s but you could have bad connection stability.

scipouw

I think it's about your internet stability. You can observe it in OBS (bit rate in the right bottom) during streaming. If the square is light green, bit rate is better than ok but if its red bit rate is inadequate. You can change servers too to test your connection on another server.

BTW You can have 200mb/s but you could have bad connection stability.
could be, but dont think so. the bitrate is green and when it disconnects my bitrate goes to 0 and then gets red. already tried changing servers. anything else maybe?

owtay1024

when it disconnects my bitrate goes to 0 and then gets red.
I am having the exact same issue with my livestreams.
Could it possibly be an issue with my ISP dropping connection briefly, or is it that YouTube's ingest server is overloaded. (I stream for a church on Sunday morning, and assume many churches are also streaming then).