Low Audio Output issue

Infamous Punz

Having really low Audio in my streams. Sounds good in my headsets and the gains are high enough so they're not in the red. Has me stumped. Anyone has ever encountered this issue? if so, did you ever resolved it? I attached my last stream log file. Hope that helps. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2021-10-23 14-36-39.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 21

Infamous Punz

How look volume on headphones, it's max or mid ?
I suggest set on mid volume and microphone 75% or more.
Yea i checked all the volumes and balances from all of my sources including the capture card. It's only in OBS too, i played something straight off the pc and the volume is fine. It's only through obs using the capture card. Such a weird issue.

Infamous Punz

Well i made sure my system(pc) levels were all at 100% then i use the gains in OBS for each source without letting them peak. I even checked the settings on the console i was using to see if i oversaw anything. Everything looked copesthetic.

Infamous Punz

Oooh that's what you meant by "level". Well It's Astro a40TR W/Mixamp and if i can remember, because I'm not on my pc right now, should be at 8.0db give or take.

Tomasz Góral

i'm confiussed, once again: Volume Level in system Windows, for microphone and headphones.
You must know you can set microphone for low level and monitor on headphones for high volume level - and you say is good sound, but OBS get low level microphone, not high from headphones.

Infamous Punz

i'm confiussed, once again: Volume Level in system Windows, for microphone and headphones.
You must know you can set microphone for low level and monitor on headphones for high volume level - and you say is good sound, but OBS get low level microphone, not high from headphones.
its the weirdest thing... its only on OBS. No other software. I even removed all sources and added them back on and still nothing. im stumped. im searching Youtube and im getting things i can try or check but to no avail. Yet anyways.