Resource icon

Logitech LCD Plugin

Weird. I updated the files with the .dlls I use all the time with no issues. I don't know what to suggest.

Do you use any other plugins that don't come with OBS?

StoneC0ld

videosource 64-bit works.... OBS Remote gives the same message this one does....

May end up switching to 32-bit versions....

adocilesloth updated Logitech LCD Plugin with a new update entry:

Multi-Language Record Fix

I finally got around to fixing the recording not stopping for non-English OBS localisation. The text on the plugin itself is still English only (sorry). Recording should now work for any language OBS natively supports and it should automatically support any further languages that are added.

There is also some minor streamlining and code clean up kindly provided by BobDawg.

The downloads have been updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheOne320

How do I get this to work? I have OBS 0.637b and I put the 64bit DLL files into "C:\Program Files\OBS\plugins". When I click on plugins in OBS, the plugin is not in the list.

Thank you

How do I get this to work? I have OBS 0.637b and I put the 64bit DLL files into "C:\Program Files\OBS\plugins". When I click on plugins in OBS, the plugin is not in the list.
Make sure you are running the 64bit version of OBS. The desktop link that is generated when you install OBS is to the 32bit version, not the 64bit.

Alternatively, put the 32bit versions of the .dll files into "C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS\plugins"

TheOne320

Just noticed that. Why does it install both versions? The 64bit version says " The program can't start because LogitechLcd.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Just noticed that. Why does it install both versions? The 64bit version says " The program can't start because LogitechLcd.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
You need to put the LogitechLcd.dll into "C:\Program Files\OBS\"

just installed this and works perfectly on my g15. First thing I tried was looking for the key to switch the scene though...besides that awsome :)

EVOUndercover

When i follow the steps to install the plugin, i launch OBS and i get The program can't start because LogitechLcd.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. ive reinstalled already and nothing, i have a Logitech G15

When i follow the steps to install the plugin, i launch OBS and i get The program can't start because LogitechLcd.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. ive reinstalled already and nothing, i have a Logitech G15
This error is because the LogitechLcd.dll is in the wrong folder. The LogitechLcd.dll and LogiLCD.dll do not go in the same folder.

64 bit OBS:
You need to put the LogitechLcd.dll into "C:\Program Files\OBS\"

32 bit OBS:
You need to put the LogitechLcd.dll into "C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS\"

Text is stretched too big so wont display right
32bit or 64 bit?

I don't have my G15 with me atm but it looks okay in the emulator. Does it look correct in the LCD emulator for you?
Hold ctrl and shift and then right click on the Gaming software icon in the bottom right of your screen.
Then click on LCD emulator.
Click Tools->Monochrome->Start
Launch OBS and it should show what you see on the LCD screen.

If the emulator looks the same as on your keyboard (ie. weird), can you post a screenshot of the emulator so I can get a better feel for what's going on.

User123

Eventually TM. I plan on doing it but as of yet, I haven't had the time.

Thanks. I primarily use this as a visual indicator. Keeping the OBS window on the 2nd monitor introduced some micro-stuttering so I keep the OBS window minimized or hidden behind games on the primary monitor.