Dreadmyst

As the title states i have a Logitech c920 webcam and in the preview area the cam lags/freezes for a few seconds then resumes. I have tried everything i can think of to get rid of the lagging cam. I don't want to be live and have my webcam lower the quality from hanging like it is.

I am looking to stream again after a break but the cam doesn't seem to want to play nice. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2018-12-30 21-18-57.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 54

koala

Check the USB cabling. Use a direct connection to the PC port without a hub. Use a different cable.

Dreadmyst

It is a direct connection to the pc and not able to use a different cable since the cable is built into the camera.

Dreadmyst

I can confirm that this is an OBS issue. I downloaded and played with Steamlabs OBS and Player.me. It does not freeze in Player.me but in Streamlab OBS and it also froze.

This a clip of what is happening exactly: https://youtu.be/Ney3VN7M4xg (this is no audio as mic is muted intentionally)

Dreadmyst

Not sure what the issue was but I deleted all the settings of the program out and redid all the scenes and sources and works fine now.