Live broadcast problem

Jemjimm

I have live broadcast problem here, i dont get it how i fix this, my internet connection in normal when i test upload speed, twitch server test and use in obs test mode. But when i push live button my upload it's going down, i took log file, tell me what to do. I call my isp they told me we cant see problem here. Thanks for helping.

Attachments

• 2020-10-29 09-50-17.txt
    126.8 KB · Views: 28

Lawrence_SoCal

Ok, I'm not an expert... but I took a few minutes to see if anything obvious

I recommend you take a look at the log yourself
Looks like lots of settings issues at first with ERR connection refused... but then you do connect and promptly get
10:28:01.283: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1568 (30.8%)
a little later
10:36:06.320: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1680 (5.9%)
as well as
10:37:07.134: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1325 (48.5%)
and more of the same

So either your upload bandwidth isn't actually 4Mb/s or better OR something else is using that bandwidth (which could be any number of items on your home network, or someone/something connected to home WiFi... so check connections there if this applies). Simple test (if allowed) is disconnect everything else from the network, disable WiFi, etc. Have only your PC using network, then test