Resource icon

League of Legends Scene Switcher

Tmachado

Hey! Is it possible to select a scene for champ select? like this >client>champ select>loading screen> in-game?

Keep the good work!

Zykino

I don't think so because the plugin look at the log file and what's write in it. And the log file is created at the loading if I'm not wrong.
You can do it with a shortcut anyway.

Sphere

As i have no clue about how to write a plugin for the new OBS, have never programmed something for mac before, don't have a mac (and will never get one) and am pretty busy with other stuff at the moment, i don't think that i will do a mac version in the next time, sry.

I like the idea of having a scene for champ select. As Zykino mentioned however, i can't do that with the log file. I would like to read the game's memory instead of using the log file, but it will probably take ages to find the right addresses. I will try this when i find time and motivation.

Btw, the source code is on github, so if you wanna do something with it i encourage you to do so :D

Tr3c3

I was wondering if whenever you release a new version you could add a new scene slot for in game (spectating), given the fact that you had to "fix" the plugin so it could recognize when you were spectating.

Sorry for my english and thank you for your work, it's greatly appreciated ^^

Sphere

Ok, finally i found some time. Added functionality for the client. Map detection should work for Twisted Treeline again and also championselect can be detected. Found some pointer paths with Cheat Engine that give the information, I hope they work fine for any system and don't brake each patch.

I don't post a resource update yet, as i haven't tested it much and probably won't have time to do so. So it would be great if you guys could have a look and tell me what works and what doesn't, but be aware that everything might fail.

LolSceneSwitch v0.2 Alpha1

@Tr3c3 That might be a cool feature, but again, can't promise anything.

Last edited:

FripSide

Why doesn't my lolsceneswitcher switch to the in game scene? It works fine going from in game to the launcher though

Sphere

Are you using the new version i just posted or the old one from the start of the thread? In any case make sure to run OBS as admin and that you have set a valid scene as the "In Game" scene in the plugin settings.

Socomhunter

Is it possible to add the option of it to switch in champ select? so you can have a custom champ select overlay? This would really help

Sphere

Is it possible to add the option of it to switch in champ select? so you can have a custom champ select overlay? This would really help
Three posts higher i posted a pre-release of a new version which can also switch the scene when entering champselect. As i stated it's a prerelease tho, so there are very likely bugs. You can help me by trying it out and reporting any problems you encounter.

DeLico

Ok, finally i found some time. Added functionality for the client. Map detection should work for Twisted Treeline again and also championselect can be detected. Found some pointer paths with Cheat Engine that give the information, I hope they work fine for any system and don't brake each patch.

I don't post a resource update yet, as i haven't tested it much and probably won't have time to do so. So it would be great if you guys could have a look and tell me what works and what doesn't, but be aware that everything might fail.

LolSceneSwitch v0.2 Alpha

@Tr3c3 That might be a cool feature, but again, can't promise anything.

Crash OBS when Victory/Defeat.

Fault address: 0FDA30FB (c:\program files (x86)\obs\plugins\lolsceneswitch.dll)
OBS version: Open Broadcaster Software v0.638b
Windows version: 6.1 (Build 7601) Service Pack 1
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Crashing thread stack trace:
Stack EIP Arg0 Arg1 Arg2 Arg3 Address
20D4FB2C 0FDA30FB 02CDA009 00000000 00000000 0063E600 lolsceneswitch.dll!0xfda30fb
20D4FC6C 0FD9E581 0063E600 20D4FDBC 77009F72 0063E600 lolsceneswitch.dll!0xfd9e581
20D4FD78 759A338A 0063E600 57A3677F 00000000 00000000 kernel32.dll!0x759a338a
20D4FD84 77009F72 0FD9DD70 0063E600 00000000 00000000 ntdll.dll!0x77009f72
20D4FDC4 77009F45 0FD9DD70 0063E600 00000000 00000000 ntdll.dll!0x77009f45

SchmantFRED

Hi there, i dont know if anyone else has the same problem like me. I downloaded the new version yesterday and i have the following problem.

I created a scene for 3 maps as you can see in the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/NRa96KG.png
You can also see that there is 2 times Howling Abyss. When i pick twisted treeline on twisted treeline and klick okay and reopen it again, it switchs back to Howling abyss automaticly.
Also it doesnt realize the loadingscreen when i activate the maps. When i play for example summoners rift, i have to switch manual bc it stucks at the scene before loading screen.
when iam ingame, it siwtchs automaticly like before.

SchmantFRED

hmm just downloaded it and still have the same problem with the maps. at twisted treeline it still shows howling abyss after clicking okay.i tried it to pick twisted treeline for howling abyss and now it shows on both too. so looks like the twisted treeline on loading screens just copies the howling abyss loading screen. can you check that please? if its diffrent for you at your pc, just let me know then i will try to explain it more detailed

Sphere

Hm that's weird. I know which bug you mean, as i got the same issue as you when i tested it. I fixed that bug in the new version though and now it works as expected for me. Are you sure that you replaced the old dlls with the new ones?

Also, does it now change to the loadscreen scene with maps activated or is that problem still there?

SchmantFRED

will check again when iam home later. but if iam right i checked the date for the file and this was 2.12 .2014 at 22: something, so should be the new one.

Alec Burke

Hello! I am having a slight issue...

When I am in the loading screen (I play in windowed borderless mode) and I alt-tab out to something else to do while loading, the in-game scene loads. When I click back, it foes back to the loading screen scene. What is going on?

Also, the after-the-game ends chat room also loads the incorrect scene, for whatever reason. I just reset the dll to a new one, and will try again when i get home, but are there any known causes for such problems? Thanks!

Alec Burke

So I reloaded the .dll and I guess I was using an old version. Which is the most updated one? (Link would be great!!)