Lag caused by Xbox Game Bar Widgets multiplying

I had made another thread with a hard to search title, so apologies. I am getting some lag in the OBS interface itself now because of this issue.

I use game capture. Whenever I open game capture I see the Xbox Game Bar Widgets show up in the list of things to capture. However, every time I open the game capture selection, the Xbox Game Bar Widget multiplies, adding one more. If I open it again, then another widget shows up. As you can see in the picture, eventually the widget will flood the selection list. I have closed everything xbox related and services as well, but it still occurs. Even when there is nothing xbox related running, the selection still shows up and adds another one to the list.

I was noticing some lag in the OBS program when switching scenes. I noticed the Xbox widgets were flooding my game capture. I closed the xbox app as best I could yet it was still showing up. Restarting the computer results in the Xbox going away. However if I start the Xbox app the issue will start again. Every time I open the game capture interface a new Xbox Widget will show up in the feed. Here are pics and my most recent logs.

Attachments

• 2024-04-25 04-00-51.txt
    567.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2024-04-26 02-57-18.txt
    366.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 19