Resource icon

jrDockie (save and load window and dock layouts) v1.3

dcmouser

How strange.. I wonder if the soundboard dock does something to force its position.. or whether is properties might prevent it from going where it should. Can you tell me more about *when* it goes to the bottom?

EarthToThien

Hi, I tried updating the plugin a couple of times (downloaded from here and the github), but it still shows as version 1.0 for me as opposed to version 1.3?

1722028000724.png

hmeneses

when i restart OBS it moves again to bottom right, even if i apply the json created by your pluggin it keeps the position

dcmouser

The version 1.0 is my bad, I forgot to update the version number; I will reupload, but you have v1.3 installed it's just reporting it wrong.

GM_Rod

Yeah I found it weird when I got the warning to update... I already have the shortcut working, so I definitely have 1.3.
Still getting the update warning though!

Johnnyblu84

Hi, I was wondering if there could be a OBS Websockets for Loupedeck products? I have a Razer Stream Controller by them and I think it would be neat to have one button switching. Not a big deal or anything, Thank you

JackLyttle

Loving this, but I'm having some issues around docked browser windows. If you move from a saved UI set-up (A) with browser windows into a saved one that doesn't have those windows (B), then they'll appear as semi-closed (just the title bar). If you delete them from UI B set-up and go back to UI A, then they're gone from there too.

Wouldn't doubt it being me doing something wrong!

neilis

Wonderful plugin! I ran into just a small problem, seems one can't place it as a submenu when OBS is set to another language (português brasileiro, in this case).

dcmouser

You can use a hotkey to cycle to the next dockset. or use a websocket command to select a particular layout file. I will look into commandline parameters.

TECHNICKER

You can use a hotkey to cycle to the next dockset. or use a websocket command to select a particular layout file. I will look into commandline parameters.
if you can select a specific dock layout with a websocket command (not cycle it), than that will maybe work as well for me? Gotta try.
Just to explain my situation a bit better. I need to have a few different OBS setups avilable at the same time, so that I can launch the main one and then launch a different instance with a different profile and scene collection (and ideally dock layout as well), just by using the correct shortcut on desktop (or launching said shortcut from StreamDeck). no manual choosing of profiles/scene collections and potential conflicts and issues stemming from OBS retaining it's last used when closed options. Anyway, thank you very much for looking into this and providing this awesome plugin :).

Zahuranecs

Does anyone know how to add a button for changing docksets on Touch Portal specifically? That's what I'm using as a streamdeck rn.

ToejaM

If you load a dock that has different browser sources and then go back to another dock, those browser sources remain open. Anyway of closing them down?

Armandorev

Hi, first of all thanks for the great plugin. I wanted to ask if there is any way or plan to add an option to set a dock set from the command line, like we can start obs with a profile and collection from the shortcut (I do this to open directly some collections or profiles from the desktop shortcut) but I need to open manually the dock set , so if I could add another parameter to set a set ( :D ) will be useful .
Thanks again!
TLDR:
can we do something like
obs64.exe --profile "profile1" --collection "collection1" --dockset "dockset1"

dcmouser

Great idea -- let me look into whether there is an obs api to hook into this. There is a websocket command that you could use to do something similar, but a commandline option would be nice.