iOS Camera for OBS Studio

iOS Camera for OBS Studio v2.5.0

groundedGeek

I am having an issue that just started recently... everything has been working great, awesome streams, app is perfect... but as of about a week ago, it randomly will glitch every few seconds... like the image is clear, then it will pixelize over movement, come clear again... a few seconds later, same thing... over and over... I've tried disconnecting, reconnecting... refreshing devices...trying a different lightning cable... trying a different iPhone... removing devices... reinstalling the entire program and plugin and itunes... and more recently a complete reset of the Windows 10 OS, reinstallation of everything... and same issue. I don't understand what could be different, it's worked beautifully up until now.

Everything on the iPhone is smooth as silk, I don't see the app glitching... but the image in OBS is constantly. Very disappointing after so many successful streams up until now. Any ideas?

katmcdowell

I am having an issue that just started recently... everything has been working great, awesome streams, app is perfect... but as of about a week ago, it randomly will glitch every few seconds... like the image is clear, then it will pixelize over movement, come clear again... a few seconds later, same thing... over and over... I've tried disconnecting, reconnecting... refreshing devices...trying a different lightning cable... trying a different iPhone... removing devices... reinstalling the entire program and plugin and itunes... and more recently a complete reset of the Windows 10 OS, reinstallation of everything... and same issue. I don't understand what could be different, it's worked beautifully up until now.

Everything on the iPhone is smooth as silk, I don't see the app glitching... but the image in OBS is constantly. Very disappointing after so many successful streams up until now. Any ideas?
I am also having the same problem. It was fine until just a couple of weeks ago and my iphone works fine as a camera on zoom but on OBS it is glitching a lot. The only difference is I use a mac.

pinchi

I really like the concept but it would be great (and personally I think worth the money) if a simple feature like sharing iPhone/iPad screen was added to the app as well. Thanks.

poetsoulfighter

It works on my PC very well. I used it quite often. USB and Wifi - both works nice and looks better than a normal Webcam.On Windows10 - with iPhone 5, iPhone 10S and iPhone 11. Newest OBS Version...
Do you work for the developer because many of these questions seem to go in answered. I have win 10 OBS studio 28.0.3 installed. I followed all the steps in downloading iTunes, downloading the iOS camera app for OBS studio, closed OBS studio, unplugged iPhone, and installed the app and nothing shows up in the source tab. Did this 3-4 times. Nothing. Restarted numerous times. Nothing!

poetsoulfighter

DON'T BUY THE APP!
it doens't work. i tried contact (sent 3 emais) with the developer and he doesn't give a shit!

the program doesn't work with windows 10. does not show the plugin on OBS....its a mess!
I’m glad I got the free version because I have win 10 OBS studio 28.0.3 installed. I followed all the steps in downloading iTunes, downloading the iOS camera app for OBS studio, closed OBS studio, unplugged iPhone, and installed the app and nothing shows up in the source tab. Did this 3-4 times. Nothing. Restarted numerous times.

poetsoulfighter

DON'T BUY THE APP!
it doens't work. i tried contact (sent 3 emais) with the developer and he doesn't give a shit!

the program doesn't work with windows 10. does not show the plugin on OBS....its a mess!
I just spent hours and I got it to work, let me know if you want help. I went in c://program files/obs-studio/ and clicked the uninstall program and let it uninstall , I think whent back into c://program files and deleted the obs-studio folder. I think deleted all the NDI program and the obs-ios-camera-source program. I restarted and made sure my phone was not connected. I then installed the obs lastest version and when it opened I closed it Make sure you have the lastest version of Itunes installed. . I then downloaded and installed the obs-ios-camera-source-2.9.3-windows-x64-Installer it's going to ask to install it into the c://program files/obs-studio/ approve it. After it installed. I opended OBS clicked the source and it was there. I connected my camera etc and it worked. I hope this helped.

Pixleyguy

Do you work for the developer because many of these questions seem to go in answered. I have win 10 OBS studio 28.0.3 installed. I followed all the steps in downloading iTunes, downloading the iOS camera app for OBS studio, closed OBS studio, unplugged iPhone, and installed the app and nothing shows up in the source tab. Did this 3-4 times. Nothing. Restarted numerous times. Nothing!
I've had the same problem. I found out that I had inadvertently disabled the iTunes Load on Startup. I don't know if this is your issue, but you might check.