Instant replay has a 5 second residue from older replay

maykolplays

Good day everyone,

I'm new to streaming and started to use your Instant replay plugin when suggested by Defrag.

I'm already done with the setup and used it a couple of time and it works fine. But since I change some settings to my output settings due to performance issues, something happened with the replays.
The replay scene now has 5 seconds residue/clip from the previous replay before showing the most current one.

I'm trying to figure it out but my only suspicion is that I assigned a hotkey for the instant replay and a scene where I want to show the replay to. But I doubt that assigning 1 hotkey for 2 functions is the problem because it worked before.

Hoping some can answer this question. Thank you all for your time.

moonpost

btw, the recorded clips on the hard drive do not contain the previous clips residual bits!

I messed around with the setup some more just now and when triggering the replay from the Streamdeck with a multistep action I had to put in a delay of 2000 ms before switching to the Replay scene and then the residual footage went away! So perhaps this occurs because of simple timing between triggers and the writing of the closed video file on your drive?

Last edited:

Tomasz Góral

btw, the recorded clips on the hard drive do not contain the previous clips residual bits!

I messed around with the setup some more just now and when triggering the replay from the Streamdeck with a multistep action I had to put in a delay of 2000 ms before switching to the Replay scene and then the residual footage went away! So perhaps this occurs because of simple timing between triggers and the writing of the closed video file on your drive?
natural because if new file save on disc, system has lags in notification it's 1000-1500ms.
I got always preview on Replay scene to check load status.