Input lag and massive frame drops while streaming

GreedyLive

Hey, i got a big problem with OBS.

Specs: Ryzen 9 3950X 32GB DDR4 Dominator Ram MSI RTX 2080 Super Trio

When im streaming im getting massive frame drops from 240+ to under 100 and the Stream also ads input lag to my game.

I had no Problem at all but since a few days this happens to me and i cant play Valorant normally on Stream.

qhobbes

1. Your monitor has a refresh rate of 240 Hz. You cannot see more than 240 Frames Per Second on a 240 Hz monitor so cap your framerate at 240.
2. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.
3. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode
5. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.