Resource icon

InfoWriter v2.3

authorleon

VERY GOOD.... Is there a way to add some visual indicator that you have that you have pressed the time stamp hotkey?

Thank you

nexflatline

Would it be possible to add millisecond accuracy (or is that option already available)? Unfortunately my coding skills are almost null...

aFreyd

Hey, im using the latest version of OBS and can't get the plugin running.
I got the 64 bit version and placed the dll file in the obs-plugins, 64 bit folder. Tried to run it as an administrator and placed the file in different folders.
The plugin unfortunately doesn't show up, but i would love to use it?
Does anyone have a solution for the latest OBS version?

authorleon

Hey, im using the latest version of OBS and can't get the plugin running.
I got the 64 bit version and placed the dll file in the obs-plugins, 64 bit folder. Tried to run it as an administrator and placed the file in different folders.
The plugin unfortunately doesn't show up, but i would love to use it?
Does anyone have a solution for the latest OBS version?
It is working for me. Did you add it to the scene?

Pyr

I'm getting the following error in the log on Mac OS Mojave and OBS 24.0.6. Any advice?

16:18:31.061: [Python] Could not load library: libpython3.7m.dylib
16:18:31.062: os_dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Plugins/libOBSInfoWriter.so->/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Plugins/libOBSInfoWriter.so): dlopen(/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Plugins/libOBSInfoWriter.so, 257): Library not loaded: @rpath/../bin/libobs.0.dylib
16:18:31.062: Referenced from: /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Plugins/libOBSInfoWriter.so
16:18:31.062: Reason: image not found

partouf

partouf updated InfoWriter with a new update entry:

New Output formats

Releasenotes are here:

TDLR;
* Takes Pauses into account while recording
* Support for EDL and CSV output format

Thanks to various people suggesting new features and special thanks to TheTawnyFool for contributing code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

authorleon

Suggestion for importing into timestamps into Adobe Premier.

Make use of SRT Subtitles.

When you press the hot key.

It would timestamp present time + 1 sec.

Something like this:

00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:01,000
Time stamp 1

00:00:10,000 --> 00:00:11,000
Time stamp 1

The file can then be imported into premier can you can see the parts when you made a timestamp.

I have made a manual file and it works perfectly.

0_teHAgkT5oaG7VZ7r_.png

I am willing to do all the testing etc and help

Thank you very much,

Please let me know

authorleon

Suggestion for importing into timestamps into Adobe Premier.

Make use of SRT Subtitles.

When you press the hot key.

It would timestamp present time + 1 sec.

Something like this:

00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:01,000
Time stamp 1

00:00:10,000 --> 00:00:11,000
Time stamp 1

The file can then be imported into premier can you can see the parts when you made a timestamp.

I have made a manual file and it works perfectly.

View attachment 56645

I am willing to do all the testing etc and help

Thank you very much,

Please let me know

Hello, I wanted to know if this project is open source because trying to do this via batch processing is an absolute nightmare, and I don't know really how to use power shell.

I think formatting the information is not that difficult but I would like to know if it is open source.

You can have a look here where I have started the process. I think the requirements are quite clear in the link:

partouf

Hello, I wanted to know if this project is open source because trying to do this via batch processing is an absolute nightmare, and I don't know really how to use power shell.

I think formatting the information is not that difficult but I would like to know if it is open source.

You can have a look here where I have started the process. I think the requirements are quite clear in the link:

It very much is open source, link should be in the description, but here it is https://github.com/partouf/OBSInfoWriter
I already added an issue for this request, but won't have much time to work on it this week myself, so any help is of course wonderful. The idea is to create a new Output format, it shouldn't be too hard to copy paste some things from the CSV format and change it to this format - I think.

knaeckebrot0815

Hi,
Are there any known issues with OBS 25 ? I reinstalled OBS and InfoWriter from scratch, but InfoWriter doesn't show up in my list of sources anymore.
Many thanks

partouf

Hi,
Are there any known issues with OBS 25 ? I reinstalled OBS and InfoWriter from scratch, but InfoWriter doesn't show up in my list of sources anymore.
Many thanks

Not that I know of, I have tested with OBS 25.0.8 (Windows 64 bits).
Are you sure you put the DLL's in the right folders?

knaeckebrot0815

My apologies. It looks like copying the dll from the zip file failed (silently, thanks Windows). I had to first unpack, then move to the OBS-plugins folder. Seems to be working now.

bloodbarron115

Long time user of infowriter but I only just updated it from a 2018 version and now OBS won't open. When I remove the file i downloaded from the plugins file obs opens fine but obviously infowriter is then missing from my sources. Any idea how to fix this?

*EDIT* I downloaded V1.2 because all i was really looking for was extra hotkey options and OBS is now working with that

Last edited: