Question / Help Image Colors on stream

CronoXGM

Hi, I start streaming on youtube and if I watch my stream from my phone I see my stream image quality bad. Colors doesn't have contrast and saturation. If I watch another stream the colors look great. What can I do? I set my color range in output tab on 709 and Full and in Nvidia Control Pannel too and vibrance set to 75%

koala

Probably affected by the nvidia settings. They change the output to the monitor, but don't actually change the values grabbed by OBS from the frame buffers. So, with your phone you see the original video how it was intended by the creator of the video, and on your monitor you will see the colors distorted as you changed the monitor output settings.
If you want to distort the colors of your video, add a "Color Correction" Filter to your scene(s) and modify the colors there.
And you might try setting the color range back from full to partial and see if that changes anything. Some players are not able to cope with reading full material, interpreting it as partial, resulting in washed colors.

If colors are generally too pale for you, consider a visit at the optician of your choice, or to your oculist, and make a eye test that includes color reception. You might suffer a mild case of color blindness.
Or this is not the case and you fall the marketing for all the bright, vibrant colors that some devices should have - actually, this is all only achieved by color distortion. Try to create a product that has no distortion. But anyway, my recommendation with visiting the optician was no joke.