If anyonen can help me with a program to use virtual obs cam and adjust the correct settings for it please?

rubyu

I am trying to use obs virtual cam with a application called Oranumcam which is for my work which is live streamed. I the requirements for the live feed I am not exactly sure of. but, here is what it states on the site help for Oranumcam...
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.16 or above. All with latest and all updates installed.
  • Processor: Intel 4th generation Core i5 @ 2.50GHz or better, preferably one with Intel QuickSync Video available.
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Internet connection:
    • 1500 kbps (1.5 Mbps) international uploading,
    • and 2000 kbps (2.0 Mbps) downloading speed.
  • A web camera that is able to stream at 1080p Full HD with continuous 30 FPS.
I am running windows 11 with AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz 8.00 GB ram Logitech ProStream Cam and Yeti Nano for my video and audio outputs.
This all is more then enough for the program to use since I have used it plenty of times over the years without obs..
But I would love to use obs virtual cam since it is way better and I can use my green screen and apply filters and such.
I have used ( not to drop names..) Xsp**t Br**dC*ster. and have had some success with that but it takes up a lot of cpu which is why I am wanting to use obs studio instead. The problem I have is with the bitrate and how to adjust it properly, as well as resolution and such since the Oranumcam application keeps shuting down once I log in because it is not the correct settings within obs ..
If anyone has any knowledge on this matter I would truly be grateful.
Thank you all in advance!