I need help

Mr.pechu

Hello

I'm in the sound ministry at a church. I just started and I need help with some things.

First: why is the preacher's voice saturated, if that doesn't happen on the church speakers? (I have a limiter, compressor, and I lowered the gain)

Second: I read here that the compressor was good for preaching but bad for songs, is there a way to solve it so that this does not affect it, or will I simply have to remove it when starts singing and put it back when preaches?

I attach a video of the transmission:

From already thank you very much

Pd: I have an analog console, and from this I transfer it to the computer with a cable.

Pd²: I don't speak English and this is translated with a translator, sorry if it is poorly translated. I am from Argentina

Pd³: I also have problems with the camera, but I'm not too worried because we plan to change it for a better one.

JohnPee

Esto no resolverá su problema de sonido, pero puede brindarle algunas ideas sobre cómo mejorar la calidad del video.

Mr.pechu

Muchas gracias :)
Esto no resolverá su problema de sonido, pero puede brindarle algunas ideas sobre cómo mejorar la calidad del video.

Mr.pechu

Al final el problema de la cámara era el extensor de usb. Teníamos una Logitech c922 conectada a un alargador de USB, y esté, conectada a la PC.