Question / Help I have problems with switching scenes

Pengi123

I have a lot of browsers in my scene and I also put on every scene refreshing that browser and the same option for my 3 scene.
I want on live stream when I am on my first scene and I want to switch to my second scene the problems is that the browser is loading and for a user not look good for few seconds, and I want to make a scene transparent transition for 5000ms that when I switch to my second scene the stream output need to wait 5000ms to show on but in that time the obs need to refresh those browsers and the users will look my scene when is everting finished with loading?

Narcogen

I don't believe that's possible. I don't think you can refresh a browser scene that's not active. Otherwise perform a window capture on an actual browser instead of using a browser source.

Pengi123

I don't believe that's possible. I don't think you can refresh a browser scene that's not active. Otherwise perform a window capture on an actual browser instead of using a browser source.
Thank you for your replay!
I have a lot of browsers to put on my computer and run it on the window, it's not possible.
The browser is refreshing when I switch to the second scene automatically but I want to when I switch that second scene to stream wait 5000ms to show that scene to users?
And I also try to put longer Transitions points (i put 5000ms) and when the transition finished and waited 2000ms more and then show users and that ok but I need to make maybe that only wait 5000ms and show to the user without Transitions?

Narcogen

Uncheck "refresh browser when scene becomes active".

Put OBS into studio mode.

Get properties on the browser source you want to refresh, scroll down to the "refresh cache of current page" button, then hit the transition button to move the updated browser from Preview to Program.

I'm not aware of a way to do this programmatically, and there's no hot key for refreshing a browser source.

Pengi123

Uncheck "refresh browser when scene becomes active".

Put OBS into studio mode.

Get properties on the browser source you want to refresh, scroll down to the "refresh cache of current page" button, then hit the transition button to move the updated browser from Preview to Program.

I'm not aware of a way to do this programmatically, and there's no hot key for refreshing a browser source.

Thank you for your replay!

I have 3 questions!
1. Is possible to OBS Detect when is finished with loading browser Source in the scene and to show that screen I use a plugin called "Advanced Scene Switcher" and I put every time to switch scene when is 15 minutes, but I want to show users that new scene only when is full loaded browsers in that new scene? Is this possible?

2. Is possible to make a browser in the scene faster?

3. What you recommended settings for OBS, When I stream long I see in "Activity Monitor" that OBS app is work good but I see that a lot of times see a loading icon and I need to wait 1-2 min to get to normal and if I continue to stream the OBS have more problem with loading need more time to get status normal? you can see also overview what I have in my mac:
macOS Mojave
Processor: 3,7 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon RX 580 8 GB