How to Remove White Noise without Noise Suppression

nopsan1

If I don't enable REAGate, my microphone starts picking up random sounds from my surroundings. Though, my problem is, if I disable Noise Suppression, there is a strong white noise in the background when I am speaking. When I enable it, though, my voice sounds muffled and a bit robotic. Do you know how I can have a clear sounding recording without the side effects of Noise Suppression?
Here is the log file.
obs filters.png

D

Deleted member 121471

The next version of OBS has a new and pretty neat AI noise supression filter, if you're willing to wait it out.

Other than that, since you want to eliminate white noise while you're talking, the simplest options are using a less agressive noise supression setting so a very faint amount of noise goes through or ReaFir automatic noise profile, though it really depends on how bad the white noise is.

nopsan1

reafir from the reaper plugins is what you need for that
Not really, I tried it out and it filters out only the noise I hear when I don't speak. What I am talking about is the background noise that I hear when I speak.

nopsan1

The next version of OBS has a new and pretty neat AI noise supression filter, if you're willing to wait it out.

Other than that, since you want to eliminate white noise while you're talking, the simplest options are using a less agressive noise supression setting so a very faint amount of noise goes through or ReaFir automatic noise profile, though it really depends on how bad the white noise is.
Noise Suppression is set to -20db, making it any less agressive accentuates the noise. ReaFir did not work for me, it is used to capture the noise coming from your surroundings I believe. What I am concerned about is the noise my microphone captures when I speak. The other enhancements effectively filter out any noise when I'm not speaking.

Eash

i to had the problem with ground noise or white noise and the filters not working with high end microphones. the answer is > at the bottom is the Audio Mixer window. when your mic shows up. right click and Add the filters there. some filters work some dont.