How to remove copyrighted content (image, logo, etc.) during livestreaming?

pasha.gurov

Hey All,

I'm looking for some way to remove or blur copyrighted content, like images and/or company logos, in real time during my live streams.
I was looking for a plugin which can do that, but I couldn't find any. Please, advise.

Regards

PaiSand

Nothing like that was created yet.
What you need is to pre-prepare all the things you want to use in the stream and add a blure mask on top of a video (maniac scenes collections) or use a video editor to blur the images and then use the videos already processed in the stream (genious way). Everything involves work.

MMLTech

You can't do it automatically, however, you can use stream delay in case some copyrighted stuff appears and you want to blur it. or, as PaiSand said, you must prepare your stuff before going live. Sooner or later an AI plugin will be able to do so with some OCR stuff but for now I know no available method to automatically blur copyrighted stuff.

Lawrence_SoCal

be aware that using copyrighted content without permission is against most consumer streaming platform terms of service, and is illegal in many jurisdictions.

pasha.gurov

Thank you for your answers, Friends.

In my case I often have content, like prerecorded video, where I want to blur/remove some of its elements. I hoped there would be some plugin, that would eliminate content based on preloaded templates/masks, i.e. logo image.

But it's a great idea for a startup, I guess. I'm surprised that I could find some plugin that would blur people's faces, but not this.

Much love!

MMLTech

Thank you for your answers, Friends.

In my case I often have content, like prerecorded video, where I want to blur/remove some of its elements. I hoped there would be some plugin, that would eliminate content based on preloaded templates/masks, i.e. logo image.

But it's a great idea for a startup, I guess. I'm surprised that I could find some plugin that would blur people's faces, but not this.

Much love!
because is easy for an OCR software to determine a human face however is hard to determine if an image content is actually copyrighted content. If you know where you'r copyrighted content may appear on the stream you can always create a blur mask image or even a browser source plugin that applies a blur on that speccific area. Other than that I have no other idea at least not now.