How to completely unistall Twitch Soundtrack?

Pimacs

Hi!

Somewhile ago I was using Streamlabs OBS and was thinking "Hey! I should get this Twitch Soundtrack thing. We never know what could happen". But I saw a problem very quick... It didn't work very well. Nothing was going through the audio track "VOD for Soundtrack" so every VOD I had was mute... I uninstalled it but the audio track was still there.

Since this story, I switched back to OBS Studio and use the scene exportation to get my old scene from Streamlabs OBS. The problem is, the audio track "VOD for Soundtrack" is still there. I can delete it in settings but it keeps showing up every time I relaunch OBS Studio. I'd like to delete every trace of Twitch Soundtrack but I don't know where to delete necessary things.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2021-05-16 14.56.51.png
    Capture d'écran 2021-05-16 14.56.51.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Capture d'écran 2021-05-16 14.57.17.png
    Capture d'écran 2021-05-16 14.57.17.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 206
Hello my friend! Sorry no one replied, but better late than never I suppose. You can remove the plugin via deleting it's DLL here: "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\soundtrack-plugin.dll"

Good luck!

-Spikeypup

TBCSurvivor

Hello my friend! Sorry no one replied, but better late than never I suppose. You can remove the plugin via deleting it's DLL here: "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\soundtrack-plugin.dll"

Good luck!

-Spikeypup
I suspected that I had to remove some plugin without reinstalling but it has saved me time.

Thank you!