How do I slice a game capture into parts?

Skirsch

I am trying to stream Marvel SNAP from streamlabs OBS, and if you look at any SNAP stream you'll see they have many parts of the screen in different places for a better viewing experience. The only way I've been able to do this is add a bunch of copies of the existing game capture and crop/move them accordingly, however this makes the stream very laggy. Is there any other way to do this? And if not, is there any way to reduce the lag? Most of the game capture copies are only using a slight fraction of the entire screen.

Reactions: JGR

PaiSand

This is OBS Studio, not streamlabs. For support on their apps you need to contact them directly.

Senior_Cyclops

I am trying to stream Marvel SNAP from streamlabs OBS, and if you look at any SNAP stream you'll see they have many parts of the screen in different places for a better viewing experience. The only way I've been able to do this is add a bunch of copies of the existing game capture and crop/move them accordingly, however this makes the stream very laggy. Is there any other way to do this? And if not, is there any way to reduce the lag? Most of the game capture copies are only using a slight fraction of the entire screen.
Hello,
I was trying to do the same thing and haven’t been able to figure it out. Was curious if you’ve had any luck?

Cydler

You can save resources and reduce lag by creating a separate scene with just the game capture and then add that scene into you main scene instead of separate captures. This way the game only needs to be captured once.