Help with Custom RTMP URL and KEY

kxtiemccxnn

Hey everyone, I'm streaming to a site that gave me a weird URL and Streamkey, Im trying to figure out how to get my url and key out of it. I don't want to post the whole thing in this forum, but I'll add a portion of both. Does anyone know how OBS parses this for the key so I can populate it into restream. I've edited the below URL and Key so no one can copy and paste this info.

URL: rtmp://publish.firestormedia.tv/leh/?password=ZmlyZWNhc5hbEVuY29kZXIu&pin=1614,574&chanelid=2632&lehid=
KEY: firast_1609?passord=ZmlyZWeHRlcm5hbEVuY29kZXIu&pin=1604,574&chanelid=2162&clienid=591&token=323f976d70eaac8e23085ecdbfaf48bee

Harold

You've pasted sensitive account information into your post including passowrds that can allow malicious users to stream whatever they want on your channel.

kxtiemccxnn

You've pasted sensitive account information into your post including passowrds that can allow malicious users to stream whatever they want on your channel.
Maybe you did not read my entire post, I edited both lines, still looking for someone who can help me figure out how to get that key to regular rtmp and streamkey format.