Question / Help Help Setting up Separate Audio Tracks

Squirshie

So I wanted to know if there is any way to have the discord audio from a call, on a separate audio track than desktop and game audio. I want to have 3 audio tracks in my YouTube recordings. One being my microphone, two being game/desktop audio, and three being the discord call. Again, I don't know if this is even possible because I don't want the discord call to be included in desktop/game audio track to prevent an echo effect. Also, I use this for RECORDING not streaming. I have tried looking it up on YouTube for a tutorial, but no one has put a video like that. I went on several websites and submitted very similar posts to this, I have commented on OBS Studio tutorial videos to hopefully get an answer but to no avail. Any help in this situation would be very appreciated. Even if you say its not possible. Thank you ahead of time. I will post any further notice if something works or I get an answer. Thanks again, and if you have questions about anything on my end, please ask so I can help you help me.

Squirshie