HELP Please! - Mac - High Sierra - Crashing on open

InSinkProductions

In need of some help. I have a couple of scene profiles. The one I use the most is extremely loaded. I had some troubles with crashes on exit. I switched to the lesser used profile and then back again. Now suddenly it crashes on open. Was streaming every Friday. So I guess my stream is cancelled until I can get up and running again. Can't get a log, because I can't get it opened. I have rebooted. No luck. I do have an Apple crash log. Hoping that will provide some insight to someone smarter than me. Not sure what format is best to post that. The only one it seemed top allow was a PDF. Any help is greatly appreciated. I do know that I am on OBS Studio Ver. 25.0.7 if that helps. I also use web socket with touch portal. Can't recall the version of that though.

Attachments

• OBS quit unexpextedly - Apple Problem report.pdf
    348.2 KB · Views: 45

InSinkProductions

Update. I managed through a lot of finagling to get OBS open to retrieve a new current log file. Hope this helps for anyone who can see a problem. I know It is a bloated scene. I also downloaded the newest version of OBS. Instead of replacing, I chose "keep both" when it asked me. This log is still from 25.0.7 however, If I can get the same scene to open in 26.1.2, I'll send that log as well. What seems to be causing the crash is when I try to change to or from this scene. Thanks again for anyone who can help.

Attachments

• 2021-02-16 16-59-29.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 50