Question / Help Help Maceh Figure Out Why Frames Are Dropping

Maceh

Hello,

My name is Maceh and I drop frames..... Seriously though I drop frames and can't particularly explain why without the thought of just blaming my crappy provider. From my own inspection of the logs I can see the obvious issue of "number of frames dropped due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls", but don't have any idea how to fix this problem.

My typical download speeds bounce between 250-300 mbps and my upload speeds cap out at 36 mpbs. I have noticed, because i've had so many issues for so long that I constantly have a speed test open, that when i'm running at 36 up there doesn't seem to be an issue. But when i'm only getting 18 up or lower or higher I start dropping frames. I have called Optimum in the past and they have identified issues and then it seem's like my streaming capabilities are fine, and then it'll relapse and ill start dropping frames again. To me there is a likely issue with the provider again, but wanted to see if there was any other input before I call and complain for the 10th time .

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/DlKaItQzdg-e89sV