Question / Help HELP! Connecting accessories.

Mdowdy1989

So, I'm new here and nex to post on forms in gerneal so please forgive me. I have a project I'm trying to accomplish and I don't know if I'm wasting my time. Anyways, here's what I have going on.

I'm over the audio and video at church. (old cameras systems and sound was crappy, they upgraded some.) Anyways, I'm using to Sony high end camcorders to live stream the service, the video out of the cameras is via the Sony micro hdmi cable to RCA cables (not using the audio from cameras). The video RCA is from both cameras are plugged into a rolands vr-3. The video out of the cameras are feeding video to the a/v mixer board at 1080p @ 30fps. Out of the mixer via the RCA out, they have it going to the nursery so they can watch, to a DVD burner to record services and God only know where else it goes. The VR-3 has a usb output but the resolution is horriblely low.

I really wanna get the video after the mix as they put the words over the video. The board does support 1080p and a little more but I'm not pushing it. Does anyone know of a way I can grab the video right at the RCA out of the VR-3? I know I can find/buy/make a RCA splitter but I'm not finding anything to be able to take the RCA into the computer usb. Everything I can find is a 720 resolution of below. Ideas?