Having random disconnects

GothPhoebe

I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been having issues with random disconnects to twitch for a few months now. Here are a few of my logs to see if these help find out what the issue is.

Attachments

• 2023-01-04 21-16-34.txt
    26 KB · Views: 13
  • 2023-01-04 19-46-18.txt
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-01-02 11-25-56.txt
    65.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2022-12-23 13-19-43.txt
    26.8 KB · Views: 12

PaiSand

You're using a wirless connection which is unstable. Try using a network cable conected directly to the modem, or a router wich is connected to the modem via a network cable.

Please review and follow directions and recomendations on the analizer:

To better measure the quality of your connection against twitch server you can use this app:
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and reflects an issue on the local network (home/office) or external network (ISP)

GothPhoebe

You're using a wirless connection which is unstable. Try using a network cable conected directly to the modem, or a router wich is connected to the modem via a network cable.

Please review and follow directions and recomendations on the analizer:

To better measure the quality of your connection against twitch server you can use this app:
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and reflects an issue on the local network (home/office) or external network (ISP)
got an ethernet cord and it didn't solve the issue. When doing a short test I get 100, but trying to do longer ones my bandwith gets a "failure" and the test stops.

Attachments

• 2023-01-05 17-17-20.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 12

PaiSand

Run the program as admin.

I would like to see an screenshoot of the results of the twitchtest app

GothPhoebe

Run the program as admin.

I would like to see an screenshoot of the results of the twitchtest app
1673045685454.png

running OBS in administrator didn't fix it either