Guys, I need your help!

ako0ss1

Hey guys!
Firstly, sorry for my bad english speaking skills.
I have a problem with streaming to twitch. I streamed 6 months ago and everything went perfect. I wanted to stream again, but when I started it, after a minute it started dropping frames, and then disconnected. I tried using VPN, and it worked like in the past. I streamed with VPN a week, and I tried it out with direct internet and it worked. After a few days it started doing the same thing, so I have to use VPN for streaming, but why? Why is it not working with direct internet?
My internet specs: 30Mbs Down, 5Mbs Up. My streaming specs: 720p around 1500 bitrate. The problem is not with the settings or with the internet speed, because I watched thousands of videos, and tried every kind of settings and everything is the same.
Thank you for your help!

Lawrence_SoCal

IF VPN works (which has its own overhead) but direct does not, then most likely you have an Internet provider filtering issue (nothing OBS can do anything about)
either that or you are running some other software (or custom OS setting) on your PC that is interfering with regular traffic

Watching videos is download, streaming is upload (which most Internet consumer connections not designed to optimize)

ako0ss1

IF VPN works (which has its own overhead) but direct does not, then most likely you have an Internet provider filtering issue (nothing OBS can do anything about)
either that or you are running some other software (or custom OS setting) on your PC that is interfering with regular traffic

Watching videos is download, streaming is upload (which most Internet consumer connections not designed to optimize)
Thank you very much for your answer! Now I have some imagination about what might be the problem! I will try to find a solution..