Question / Help Glitching Issue

wayoutwest

Hey first time OBS user. My plan is to use my DSLR to stream a church service from home due to Coronavirus Quarentine. So I have My Canon5Dmk3 with EOS Utility running, then OBS and so far I've gotten everything to work flawlessly. Now I'm not familiar with certain settings but during my playback I have major glitching going on during the process. I've adjusted a few things but nothing seems to change the flickering.

Are there any suggestions? I tried searching but most queries are on PC streaming games which I'm sure is a lot more cpu intensive then what I'm trying.

Thanks so much!

Narcogen

No output session in the log, just a partial auto-configuration wizard run with no video capture sources.

Check that you have the right log.

Open OBS, start streaming or recording, observe your issue, close the output session, then upload the Current log without quitting OBS.

wayoutwest

Will do it tomorrow. We just going to use simple YouTube Live for tomorrow, but moving forward, OBS. OBS is amazing and I can't see doing it any other way now that I know how to use it. Thanks Narcogen!

Narcogen

OBS only has one active stream output at a time. Multiple streams requires use of third party platforms like Restream.io or similar, or running a local server that pushes the same stream to multiple destinations, like NGINX-RTMP.