Getting low frames in games with i7 and 3070 ;/

Albin Ylönen

After i upgraded from my 1060 6gb to a 3070 i thought all my probelmes would be solved. I feel like i have tried everything. This is my last try before i quit streaming. This is my setup:

i7 7700K
16GB ddr4 3000mhz

I thought that my setup was more than planety good to use for streaming fps games while having 150+ fps.
1607776164352.png
1607776183771.png

These are the settings i use when streaming. The wierd thing is that it feels like i have almost the same fps while streaming with my 3070 as i did with my 1060. Obviously there is an improvement but not as substatial as i would have thought. If there are any more screenshots that i can provide to get the best support on this issue, please let me know

Best regards //Albin

ERMAC23

Your problem is the processor, you can start thinking about getting one with 8 cores or more. Then you will have more fps during the stream. Upgrade of motherboard and processor.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer

FerretBomb

Your problem is the processor, you can start thinking about getting one with 8 cores or more. Then you will have more fps during the stream. Upgrade of motherboard and processor.
This is not correct information. Flat out. You do not need an 8-core system to use OBS. We do need to see the logfile to look into what's happening on the back end, as it's much more likely just a simple configuration error.