Question / Help Getting dropped frames on Twitch, but nothing on Youtube

synnex_tv

Today, I've dropped like 9k frames in 2 hour stream. I've been streaming on youtube, but switched to twitch, because I wanted to see will there be any difference in quality at the same settings, and there was much better quality on twitch. But, then again I dropped over 9k frames. I started with 4.5k bitrate (I get about 4.8k max upload), and lowered it to 4k bitrate and still got dropped frames. I am connected to the closest server available, which is Frankfurt in Germany, 30mins away from where I live. Now, I don't understand why am I getting this many dropped frames on twitch, but nothing on youtube.
Hope someone can help out.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 54

FerretBomb

Dropped frames are ALWAYS a network issue.
Your TwitchTest results having Quality scores of 0 across the board confirm this... you want at least 80 Quality, preferring 100 if possible. 0 means your connection is highly unstable, and unable to maintain constant throughput.
Try checking further Twitch ingest servers; in some cases, the physically closest is not necessarily the best one to use.

synnex_tv

Dropped frames are ALWAYS a network issue.
Your TwitchTest results having Quality scores of 0 across the board confirm this... you want at least 80 Quality, preferring 100 if possible. 0 means your connection is highly unstable, and unable to maintain constant throughput.
Try checking further Twitch ingest servers; in some cases, the physically closest is not necessarily the best one to use.
Alright man, I'll try that. Appreciate the help.

BINGISMR

I have the same problem and I have already done everything but nothing works I tested on facebook and youtube is going incredibly well but twitch is the one that gives me problems