Question / Help Gameplay and Cam is asynchronous to voice after Scene Switch

BenniAdioZ

hi , i have a little Problem.Im Streaming with Obs Studio newest Version thru a 2 Pc Setup via NDI Plugin.
When i go live everythings is synced and looks good , but after a Scene Switch with a Stinger Transition the Gameplay and Cam is asynchronous to voice.
You can see it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/513167702?filter=archives&sort=time at 1:23:24...
When i dont do a Scene Switch with Stinger transition there is no Audio Problem.
Here is my Log File https://obsproject.com/logs/CaTdjJY61-TAa4qv
Sorry for my bad engliish man.
Peace Benni

carlmmii

Can you post the log file from your streaming computer? We've only got half of the picture here with just the gaming pc side. It also doesn't appear to be the same log file as from the example stream, considering the logs are from an apex legends stream.

What I can gather from the logs given is that it doesn't appear that you're encountering any issues with the audio (extra buffering added), but again, I don't know if this is from a stream where your issue occurred.

I will point out that you're encountering a heavy amount of rendering lag. You can try running OBS in administrator mode with Game Mode on to see if the new feature of 24.0.3 works for you... if not, you may want to consider limiting your in-game framerate to the point where your GPU isn't being pushed to 100% by your game. This isn't something I would expect to cause your desync issue, but it will hopefully help out with stuttery video.

As an aside, I am curious why all of the OBS scene composition is being done on your gaming PC as opposed to your stream PC. Normally the gaming pc side should be as bare-bones as possible and all of the composition and heavy lifting for encoding done on the stream pc side.

BenniAdioZ

yeah , my sources are on my gaming pc because my streamdeck and other things are on my gaming pc , the Music is coming from the gaming pc too.
i habe added the transition stinger new to Obs , i will stream today and i will start obs on both pc´s as an admin.
When i have the Issue again , i will post the Log files from both Pc´s , thank you!

BenniAdioZ

The Audio Stutters are away since i did make a new ndi source for every audio and video source to my encoding pc and Disabling Device Timestamps on the desktop audio and setting NDI to Network sync on the encoding system.But now i have a new Problem , the stutters are absolutely away but my audio from the Game and my Voice isn´t synced to the Stream...Must i add a delay to the ndi sources of the encoding Pc? And which obs you start first? Gaming pc or encoding pc? Much Greets from Germany , i hop i can get an answer to make this problem go away....im slowly going crazy...