Game capture *BLACK SCREEN* [Destiny 2]2021-02-09

BunnyG3z_

for some reason I'm getting a black screen while trying the game capture Destiny 2
this just recently started two days ago for me I never had this issue before it just started to happening to me recently
does anyone knows how to fix this I know I can just use screen capture but I have too much personal stuff going on the background
that I don't want my viewers to see I work as a animator and I tend to have to look at my email a lot cuz of it

FerretBomb

Bungie have disallowed direct hook injection capture of Des2ny since its launch. It has never worked with Game Capture.
Generally, you just run it Fullscreen Borderless and use a Window Capture on it instead.

BunnyG3z_

Bungie have disallowed direct hook injection capture of Des2ny since its launch. It has never worked with Game Capture.
Generally, you just run it Fullscreen Borderless and use a Window Capture on it instead.
since when cuz i had never had to do that before for Destiny 2 before and i been doing it since it come out on pc

IceCoolTea

Reviving this thread as I found one answer that helped me. Try closing any browser/app that uses the GPU while playing D2. It lets me capture the game in OBS and Discord.

BunnyG3z_

when you're on Destiny 2 set the game to borderless window then go to Obs add source (WindowCapture) -> select Destiny 2 then set Capture Method to Windows 10 1903 and up ps it should work the same as Windows 11 -also this solves the issue of other overlays and tabs popping over Destiny 2 overlay -one thing to keep in mind if you play on Steam people can still see what you're doing if you press shift tab for the steam overlay you not really need to worry about it cuz it only really opens up when you're purchasing something

BunnyG3z_

for some reason I'm getting a black screen while trying the game capture Destiny 2
this just recently started two days ago for me I never had this issue before it just started to happening to me recently
does anyone knows how to fix this I know I can just use screen capture but I have too much personal stuff going on the background
that I don't want my viewers to see I work as a animator and I tend to have to look at my email a lot cuz of it