Freeze Filter

Freeze Filter 0.3.2

McBluePower

Hello, i'm using a greenscreen with my webcam, on a scene i would like to freeze my webcam so i made it, but with the greenscreen, the webcam is freezing but it's like i have a second webcam shown behind, but if i don't use my greenscreen, it works, do you have an idea ? Thank you

CrasherHS

@Exeldro really like the plug-in - but I do have the issue that everytime I launch OBS the Freeze Filter on my cam is active - even when i disable the filter before I close OBS - any idea why?

CrasherHS

No OBS does close without any crashes and it does not only happen once, is just everytime - other filters do not have this behaivour

stukajoe

Exeldro. I love the Freeze filter. I used it to freeze an image, move a board game piece and unfreeze the image to create the illusion of the game piece moving by itself, using the Fade In/Out effect that came originally with the filter's settings. I recently re-installed OBS and discovered that the Fade In/Fade Out setting is gone. The Freeze filter now only makes a Cut transition when it unfreezes the frozen image. Is there a way to add a Fade In/Fade Out effect between the frozen and unfrozen image?

Last edited:

stukajoe

I managed to get what I wanted by creating two scenes, one frozen and the other, unfrozen, applying a fade transition when changing to the unfrozen scene. Works great!