Frame drops when using OBS

SKwing

Hey everyone, first time posting here and I'm out of options. To give a bit of background I've been using OBS 27 and the NDI plugin to stream using two machines for a while now and they work perfectly. A few days ago I updated my OBSs to 28 as well as my NDI to 4.10, however, the audio output from NDI contained a lot of static noises so I had to revert back to 27. At this point, my gaming PC would hard lag and barely usable whenever I simply open OBS, without recording or even capturing anything. I did some digging and turned on hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, it worked but my captures would still drop a lot of frames and are not usable. I had to downgrade to 26 to get somewhat okay results. I also updated my GPU driver to 526.47 but later reverted back to 522.25 due to some issues. My main problem is my old setup was working perfectly fine for a long time, and now all of a sudden I have to jump through hoops to get worse results than before. I also tried everything I could find: clean reinstall, physX to CPU, disable NDI, changed a bunch of setting in OBS, etc. but they didn't work. I attached a 28 logs here, 27 had similar results when I ran its logs through the analyzer. I don't know what else I can do, and I would really appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks!