Force source transation

Fooss

Hi,

I'm searching for force a transition of one source between scene, can i do this in my obs ? or do i need a script ?
I have already the plugin move transition but i dont found on this plug in.
Thanks for your help <3
Bye.

AaronD

I'm not sure what you're asking, but maybe this helps?:
1693068840045.png

Fooss

I'm not sure what you're asking, but maybe this helps?:
View attachment 97087
I install the plugin but dont understand anything.
For more explanation : when i switch between specific scenes i want to force a transition on one source, like select an animation on appearing/disapering animation but applied at scene switch

AaronD

You want a specific source to have a different transition from the rest of the scene that it's in? Like say, you might fade from one scene to another, except that one of the sources on the outgoing scene doesn't fade, but flies across the screen and exits the far side?

I don't think that's possible natively. I'm sure it can be done with a plugin, theoretically, if you can find the right one or have it made.

Fooss

You want a specific source to have a different transition from the rest of the scene that it's in? Like say, you might fade from one scene to another, except that one of the sources on the outgoing scene doesn't fade, but flies across the screen and exits the far side?

I don't think that's possible natively. I'm sure it can be done with a plugin, theoretically, if you can find the right one or have it made.
Yes Something like that.
i will use exemple :
i have different scenes : scene1, scene 2, scene 3.
i have also many many sources for my exemple i will name my source source1.

I want went i switch between my scene1 and 3 and just between these scenes, use the animation "SCROLLING" and not my regular animation "move" but juste for my source1 and not for all of my scene.

AaronD

For that, I think you need to have several independent events that are all triggered at once, not a single event that does everything.

So you'll probably have a series of actions in the same macro, one for each separate event, and then you trigger that macro and NOT the scene switch directly.