Filters from media source does not correctly carry over to Mix/Aux

DefectiveBunny_

As the title say, for some reason when I use media source to see what filters I need on an unfiltered video, the same filters makes the audio when recording awful: The noise gate cuts almost everything and other filters twists my voice in weird ways.
I'm not sure if this is due to me using a plugin (I tested with the build in noise gate and got the exact same result) or if I've completely misunderstood something.
I've tried looking around on forums to see if anyone else had the same issue, and fixed whatever was an issue in the log as well.
I've tried restarting OBS and my laptop as well as reinstalling OBS with no luck.
I've maid sure to watch the video in VLC instead of media source most times to not double attach filters.

I'm using a Solocast mic and no other program to adjust the audio.

I've attached the list of filters I want to use as well as my noise gate settings (please let me know if there anything else needed)
And here is some audio test illustrating my issue:
Here's an log after test recording 2 times over 30 seconds:

What am I doing wrong here, does using filter on a mp4 video have anything to say when testing filters on audio? Should I be recording in mvk anyway when I'm going to edit it later? Any help is appreciated!
Keep in mind I'm very new to OBS, so I might not understand very technical speech.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-26 14.49.28.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-26 14.49.28.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2021-01-26 14.50.15.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-26 14.50.15.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 23