Essential Now Playing

Free Essential Now Playing 0.2.1

thetrooble

I'm getting a similar issue but with VLC. No matter what order i open them in i just get a message saying "VLC not open"

AnbuKaru

Would it be possible to edit how the song information is displayed? I currently have my text file set to scroll in OBS and it all seems to be a bit too close together. Looking to add a little bit of space just after the name of the song.

FlameChocobo

For some reason, I can't seem to get the current song playing as I get this message.

"NativeMessagingInterface has stopped working

A problem caused the problem to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Is there any other way to fix this problem?

So far, liking it, but my only issue is the fact I can't edit what it puts up on my stream. I use Winamp, and I don't like that it shows the number at the beginning of the song and the " - Winamp" at the end. I'd love an update on this, if it can be fixed changed or its coming in the near future. Please and thank you!

Seb8tian

Very good plugin! I used before GetSpotify, but this works better than another one, and permits more functionalities, thanks
:D!

ethan cason

So im having an issue where when I try to use soundcloud with the app it says "youtube not open" I have everything setup right and i have the chrome extension actviated on soundcloud. When i activate the extension on soundcloud it displays the song for one second then just goes back to saying "youtube not open". I hope this is clear and if someone could possibly help me fix this?

-So i looked into the nowplaying.txt file and the only text in the file is "youtube not open

Last edited:

Aj_

Would it be possible to add ZaraSoft's 'ZaraRadio' to the list of supported players? ZaraRadio already creates a 'CurrentSong.txt' file which is currently opted to be located at 'C:\CurrentSong.txt', so this might be easier than some others...

Thanks for considering the request!

THE R3Y3S

Hi i have a problem with youtube. I install chrome extension and download release. 2 exe files are in the same directory. I launch Essential Now Playing, open youtube, click on extension, use on this page. i try to find NativeMessagingInterface in background but nothing. Btw Press start on Essential Now Playing, press start on extension, but nothing https://gyazo.com/87edc0ab3d6f0a531c8aa71edd7f2cfa