Dynamic Delay

Dynamic Delay 0.1.4

BeerManStan

I'm running into a problem I'm hoping someone can help with. This plugin has worked great for me for a long time. However, I finally just upgraded to Windows 11. Ever since, I've found the presence of this plugin causes OBS Studio to freeze / crash within 30 seconds of opening it. Once I delete the plugin, OBS returns to working properly.

I'm using OBS 29.0.2 with Dynamic Delay 0.1.4.

Again, I was using both of these versions on the exact same PC on Windows 10, and it was working perfectly. The only thing that changed was the upgrade to Windows 11.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Zenyeeeta

First, great work on the plug in! Really love it so far

I was wondering if it is possible to be able to change the names of the toggles so that it can be uniquely identified in the list of hotkeys? At the moment if I have a source A and a source B with their own dynamic delay filters - the settings like slow forward fast forward etc will just be called 'Slow forward' for both scenes and not A.Slow forward and B.Slow forward.

Would love to be able to call on these in OBS raw individually so that they are not limited to hotkey presses!

ambivexpy

hello, can anyone help me install dynamic delay on a mac? One of the pkg files cannot be installed onto mac...any hint appreciated greatly! if not, any other filter recommended for OBS on mac to reach a reverse or backwards in time output of the webcam?

Héraès

It would be so good if we could use this plugin with screen capture, but it seems to eat RAM the more we increase the delay, until it crashes OBS (anything above 10s seem to crash it).

I wonder if there could be a way to use compressed images downstream, instead direct source than upstream ? Replay buffer combined with InstantReplay doesn't seem to have this problem, for instance.

Autperformance

Already made a support post and asked this in the nutty discord but will try here as well.

I followed nutty's rewind tutorial and the thing he meantions aka "my gpu is skyrocketing to 90%" or something like that still exists 3 years later and it only happens when switching scenes - it then goes from smooth 60fps stream with under 10% GPU usage to like under 10fps and 99% GPU usage - it then is a slideshow and i have to try and change scenes until it isn't laggy anymore.

Tried the same (changing to literally every scene i have) with the plugin disabled and everything's smooth so i know it's the plugin.

I guess nothing can be done about or it would be fixed years later but maybe someone knows what the problem is and how to fix it?

If the specs matter:
My GPU is RTX 3070.
My CPU is i5 12400f.
I have 2x 16GB RAM.

Thanks for reading.

-Chris