dvd screensaver

dvd screensaver 1.0

I really like that you made this! Will you be adding anything in the future maybe? Like transparent gif support?
This was more a gimmick than anything else, glad you like it though. I use the builtin image source from obs so anything that works with the image source works with this plugin. If transparent gifs don't work in the image source then they won't work with this plugin, but you should be able to use the color key filter. Not exactly the same but at least something

[QUOTE = "iverseallp, post: 400078, thành viên: 53146 "] Đây là một mánh lới quảng cáo hơn bất cứ điều gì khác, mặc dù bạn rất vui vì bạn thích nó. Tôi sử dụng nguồn hình ảnh dựng sẵn từ obs để mọi thứ hoạt động với nguồn hình ảnh đều hoạt động với plugin này. Nếu gifs trong suốt không hoạt động trong nguồn hình ảnh thì chúng sẽ không hoạt động với plugin này, nhưng bạn sẽ có thể sử dụng bộ lọc phím màu. Không hoàn toàn giống nhau nhưng ít nhất là một cái gì đó [/ QUOTE]
Thank U

Any chance you can get this for the Mac?
Yes and no. I got it to run on macOS, but for some reason obs keeps crashing. If you want to try your luck you can use this build here, but there's no guarantee.
Just put the folders obs-plugins and data into "/Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Resources/"
Edit: I tried it with the official obs release and it seems to run fine, but still I can't vouch for anything.

Attachments

Awesome project, I use it for my opening sequence! You said it works with any obs images, but GIF's aren't animated. Would be really cool to see that, or even scenes as a source!

Awesome project, I use it for my opening sequence! You said it works with any obs images, but GIF's aren't animated. Would be really cool to see that, or even scenes as a source!
I'm pretty sure I know what's causing this, but I can't fix it until I get my pc fixed, so it'll take a bit

Edit: Well looks like that wasn't it :P, so it might take a bit longer
Edit 2: I found the issue thanks to jim and I'll make a new release hopefully soon

Last edited: