dvd screensaver

dvd screensaver 1.1

funktype

Hi - I downloaded the Mac version above, installed the things in the places, but...now what? I can't tell where to see/use this plugin. It's not showing up anywhere obvious in sources, filters, or tools (the obvious places to me) - where and how to I get the DVD screensaver to work on Mac? Thanks so much

funktype

So far this is what I see in sources - is this installed correctly, or will there be a DVD screensaver option in sources?
obs 1.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.10.14 PM.png
obs 1.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.10.14 PM.png

kajtielplu

hello, i hope this is the right place to ask for help. i'm having trouble installing your plugin on ubuntu 20.04. i've tried both the zip (maybe i'm putting the files in the wrong place?) and the deb. here's my log file.

univrsal

hello, i hope this is the right place to ask for help. i'm having trouble installing your plugin on ubuntu 20.04. i've tried both the zip (maybe i'm putting the files in the wrong place?) and the deb. here's my log file.
Seems like the installer was using the wrong path. Can you uninstall the package and redownload the installer? It should be fixed now.

Bucketsmith

Hey man,

I can't seem to add scenes-as-source, is that intended?
I am trying to combine a png logo and a webbrowser countdown timer, so that the timer moves together with the logo.
Is there a way I can do this?

univrsal

Hey man,

I can't seem to add scenes-as-source, is that intended?
I am trying to combine a png logo and a webbrowser countdown timer, so that the timer moves together with the logo.
Is there a way I can do this?
It just lists all sources. You could use a group, though.

Bucketsmith

It just lists all sources. You could use a group, though.
I might be a dummy but when I add the group and select that, it just flashes through the colours rapidly and doesn't move. I can't seem to find where to set size for the group.
Am I forgetting something?

Bucketsmith

Nevermind! I figured out the logic. It wasn't so intuitive. You have to set the item size within the group size, but the group size is scaled in the final scene with this plugin.
- Drag to enlarge the group size
- Drag/place items as you want them to be relative to each other
- Drag to shrink group size to the size you want
- Set up this plugin to use the group

drew_friel

It should be in sources
Hey man, very cool plug in. I'm struggling to get it working on Mac. I've copied the Data and obs-plugins files into the resources folder but it's not coming up under sources. Any other ideas as to how I might get it loading up?
I really like the software, so I might just try and see if I can borrow a windows program to get what I want to get done done if this doesn't work.
Cheers, Andrew

univrsal

Hey man, very cool plug in. I'm struggling to get it working on Mac. I've copied the Data and obs-plugins files into the resources folder but it's not coming up under sources. Any other ideas as to how I might get it loading up?
I really like the software, so I might just try and see if I can borrow a windows program to get what I want to get done done if this doesn't work.
Cheers, Andrew
Mac isn't officially supported. I made the .pkg file two years ago when I still had access to macos. I don't anymore and have decided that supporting macos isn't worth it. I've removed the installer to avoid confusion, sorry.