Dropped network frames with good hardware and internet | Need Help!

m_agix

Ive been having issues with my obs for years now. Sometimes I can stream for hours with no dropped frames but sometimes its the second I start the stream. Its all random and when it happens it doesn't go away. I have good specs and decent internet and all my settings on obs are good.

Specs:
ryzen 7 7700
32 gb ddr5

internet:
500 download
25 upload

stream:
8000kbps
1080p
The only games I play are siege and cod, so it's not intensive on my hardware at all.

Log:

qhobbes

1. In Windows, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Main and Main 2 [Looks like you already removed from Main]).
3. Your log does contain a streaming session with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. The quick fix is to use RTMP (instead of RTMPS) with Dynamic Bitrate. Also recommended that you follow the Twitch Broadcasting Guidelines of 6000 kbps
4. You had 0.1% of encoder overload and rendering lag. If still having issues, see the GPU Overload Issues guide.

If still having issues, post new log.