DangoIsLIVE

I have been having this issue for streaming for nearly a year. I decided to look more in depth about it and have gotten nothing. Heres the changes i have been doing:
-NVEC (New) on
-Trying bitrates through twitch test and not ookla
-Found the best server to use
-dropped quality to 720
-dropped frames to 30
-rebooted and reset my network
My network is around 50 download which doesn't matter and 5.71 upload.

konsolenritter

Yes, you have
dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 620 (64.2%)

You are going to stream cbr 4100k but your upload is only 5710 (gross and under best performance), as you wrote. I had that same situation with my provider till last week, too. So i know its a mess. I'm afraid you shouldn't go beyond 3200k. Maybe even less (2800 or so).

Why not using more than this? Its the net encoding rate. The streams get muxed and packed into streaming packets, those packed into tcp or udp transport, those packed into generic ip packets. Every stage brings a little bit overhead that can't be avoided.

A slightly improvement may be reached by trying the "network optimisation" and "tcp pacing" in the settings->extended->network section. Try to stream to youtube to have a comparison if things get stuck with twitch.

DangoIsLIVE

Yes, you have

You are going to stream cbr 4100k but your upload is only 5710 (gross and under best performance), as you wrote. I had that same situation with my provider till last week, too. So i know its a mess. I'm afraid you shouldn't go beyond 3200k. Maybe even less (2800 or so).

Why not using more than this? Its the net encoding rate. The streams get muxed and packed into streaming packets, those packed into tcp or udp transport, those packed into generic ip packets. Every stage brings a little bit overhead that can't be avoided.

A slightly improvement may be reached by trying the "network optimisation" and "tcp pacing" in the settings->extended->network section. Try to stream to youtube to have a comparison if things get stuck with twitch.
Thank you so much! My dropped frames went to 65.09% to only 3.0% I really appreciate this thank you dearly!