DroidCam OBS Camera

DroidCam OBS Camera 2.3.2

PaiSand

On the 29 beta the module is not loaded.
19:44:37.857: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/droidcam-obs.dll' not loaded

Full log attached

Attachments

• 2022-11-28 19-44-36.txt
    36.1 KB · Views: 25

dev47

@PaiSand - thanks, confirmed. Not immediately clear why, will look closer.

Could you confirm if the 2.0 release loads and works with latest v28 ?

PaiSand

Yes, it loads
2022-11-28_204513.png

2022-11-28_204717.png

Perhaps it's the updated QT version

dev47

@peppe_sr if you tap the "AF" button, you can change the focus mode. I assume you currently have it on "Continuous" which will continuously adjust focus as the camera runs.

Olá, eu sou usuário do droidcam a um tempo, porém utilizava a versão free, hoje eu fiz a compra da versão pro, porém estou tento problema onde fica caindo o app e fica aparecendo essa mensagem, estou utilizando em um iPhone 6S Plus, utilizando através de transmissão por wi-fi, ele se conecta normal e funciona perfeitamente, somente no celular que o aplicativo fica aparecendo essa mensagem e fica caindo, aí eu tenho que sair do aplicativo e entrar novamente, porém fica dando esse erro direto e não consigo usar, pois fica cortando a imagem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221204-100533.png
    Screenshot_20221204-100533.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 44

peppe_sr

@peppe_sr if you tap the "AF" button, you can change the focus mode. I assume you currently have it on "Continuous" which will continuously adjust focus as the camera runs.
Thanks for your answer.
I found it, but it is available only on some of the phone i use with droidcam.
It depends from the android versioni?
mi A1 no AF on both cameras
mi A2 light no AF on both cameras
redmi note 9 pro AF only in the main rear camera
Peppe

Joom

Hello dev
Thanks for the app & plugin

Just I still have the message « droidcam OBS…» which appears in the obs studio
Is there a way to delete it ?

Regards,

RookieSteph

Just a quick question. I can't get this to work, but I guess this is because my PC is connected to my router with a wire, but the phone is on WIFI. Is there a work around for this? It's the same network

CurlyBlonde

Just a quick question. I can't get this to work, but I guess this is because my PC is connected to my router with a wire, but the phone is on WIFI. Is there a work around for this? It's the same network
You want to use it via wifi, right ? Sadly you can't, so you'll have to either, use the phone plugged in wired with the usb , or , get an wifi adaptor card for your pc . Cheapest option would be just to use the phone wired . Also make sure that you got android debugging on , on your phone.

dev47

Actually having a wired PC connection is fine. It all ends up on the same network within the router.
Double check if you have both 2.4 and 5Ghz WiFi enabled, and make sure the wired connections are on the correct net.
You can do this by logging in to your router, look for a sticker on it with details.
Essentially, you want your PC and your phone to be on the same IP range, ex 192.168.0.xxx.

RookieSteph

@RookieSteph If you could email support@dev47apps.com, with your OBS logs, we can try to resolve it privately (rather than going back and forth on the forms here). See "Report a Problem" at https://www.dev47apps.com/obs/#faq

The Port should not be an issue, more likely a Firewall. Does [Refresh Device List] in the DroidCam source discover the phone?
Actually i reset the phone and everything works now. So it must have been something wrong there. All is good now though, thanks!