Distorted Video from BlackMagic ATEM Mini via USB while Streaming

TempleBaptistCh

We have the BlackMagic ATEM Mini connected to an HP Envy TE01-1287c PC running Windows 11 Home 23H2 with all of the latest updates from both the OS and firmware. An NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti has been installed and we are using all 3 outputs--1 for OBS control, 1 for auxiliary control (Chrome, PTZ, etc.), and 1 for Program Preview.

There are absolutely no issues running everything--plenty of leftover power. Recording works perfectly alone. However, as soon as we enable Streaming, the video quality from the ATEM Mini starts getting artifacts all over the lower half of the image. The Recording and Program Preview are affected, as well. It seems to be random as to when it happens, but it inevitably happens every time we are streaming. We've tried different communication ports on the PC and, although some ports seem to be better than others (i.e. USB 2.0 has less artifacts), we always have video quality artifacts. I've bought USB 3.0 hubs, USB 3.0 PCI cards, etc. and they all have issues.

I would normally think there is some issue with the ATEM Mini. However, we ran the ATEM Mini on an HP xxx for 4 years without a single issue. The only reason we upgraded was because we wanted to upgrade hardware to support Full HD streaming to multiple servers without lag and Windows 11 upgrades (old hardware stuck on Windows 10). As soon as we switch back to the old PC, everything works fine, which is what we've done for now.

When we migrated PCs, I exported the OBS settings and imported them into the new PC so everything was exactly the same inside OBS. I could easily generate a log file from the old PC if necessary.

Here is the log file from the new PC for analysis:

Here are a couple of streams/recordings showing the issue and the non-issue (I can provide more if necessary)...

Stream with artifacts:

Recording with no artifacts:

TempleBaptistCh

The forum won't let me edit the original message, but the old PC that works fine with the ATEM Mini is an HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF. Here is a log file from it on the same day for comparison:

(Yes, I know it shows a lot of lag, but that is not normal as we were having to configure all of the devices in a last minute PC swap.)