CurrentSong

Free CurrentSong (Firefox extension) 1.3.6

Termifire

I looked into it, but I didn't find any way to save the files to disk, therefore I won't be able to make a Chrome version.

It was a bit since I looked into it, so if I find time I will see if I now find a way.

Hummybuns

Works Great! It is worth mentioning that I had change my remember history option in firefox in order to get it working. I had it originally set to never remember history, after changing it to remember history it started working.

Rizakh

For some reason, its not working for me... Maybe i do something wrong?

I try on pandora and youtube and simple nothing happen.

What exactly i need to do? Theres some switch button to turn it on?

I just installed this and configured, so, none file are created :/

Termifire

For some reason, its not working for me... Maybe i do something wrong?

I try on pandora and youtube and simple nothing happen.

What exactly i need to do? Theres some switch button to turn it on?

I just installed this and configured, so, none file are created :/

To get it to work you should only need to install it and set the Folder option in the configuration, then when you go to YouTube for example and start playing a video you should get the files in the folder you configured.

Some steps you can try: make sure the extension is enabled and try disabling all other extensions. Other users have fixed similar errors by restarting the PC and/or with a fresh install of Firefox.

Let me know if this helps you.

Kyzriel

It doesn't seem to be able to get the album name from Pandora, at least on the new site/design. Is this a bug, or just a limitation imposed by Pandora? It finds the artist and title just fine.

Edit: For clarification, my format is set to
Code:
%song%%line%by %artist%%line%on %album%

And I'll get output that looks like this
mFxiMJe.png

Last edited:

Jak3Dark

Unfortunately SoundCloud has appeared to have updated again. I only get the Author name, no album name or song name. Bit dodgy, but the image and author name still works, so im still loving it. Firefox master race :D

GingerZe

Hello, thanks a lot for the add on!

I'm having trouble to refresh the text source on OBS, the text file is refreshing with the new song playing correctly, but the source on OBS no.

Someone can help me?

Thanks