Thank you for this. It seems to be one of the most easiest to work with! Any chances of you making a addon so it works with Google chrome? Or does google not have addons?
Thank you very much. No rushes on it. Sadly firefox isn't letting me play through google music - Nothing mod related though. It's just adobe flash player being silly.Chrome does have addons, but last time I checked I didn't find a way to save the info to the hard-drive. I may have to check again to see if there is a way.
If I make any progress I'll update on this thread,
Consider leaving a rating here and/or on Mozilla Add-ons. If you have any other issue or suggestion feel free to contact me.
Thank you for that suggestion I tried it but it still doesn't work. It work just fine on google chrome. Its just silly. Firefox tells me my adobe flash player is not up to date and its vulnerable I have updated it. and no matter what I do. it still blocks it and insist that its not up to date haha. I dont want to worry you with that problem though ;] thanks again for the helpful advice!Have you tried enabling the HTML5 Audio Labs feature? That may work.
- The Format option will now replace %line% with a new line in the text file
- Added support for beta.nightbot.tv
- Fixed problem with play.google.com/music
- Fixed problem with 8tracks.com
- Fixed problem where the script was launching also for each iframe in a supported page
- Removed support for theblast.fm