CurrentSong

Free CurrentSong (Firefox extension) 1.3.6

Termifire

It seems it is still working for play.spotify.com but not for player.spotify.com. The player.spotify.com subdomain seems to be a beta player to which I don't have access so fixing it might take a bit more time as I will need someone who has access to help me.

Anyways I'll try to fix it today, sorry for the delay.

HiSo

No problem mate ! I was just answering since you posted a question about this precise point. If you can't find a solution then no worries, and I don't want to rush you neither, you are giving a free program when there are non-free ones.

I'll wait your answer to know if you have found a way, if you haven't it's ok too.

kayfaei

Thank you for this. It seems to be one of the most easiest to work with! Any chances of you making a addon so it works with Google chrome? Or does google not have addons?

Termifire

Thank you for this. It seems to be one of the most easiest to work with! Any chances of you making a addon so it works with Google chrome? Or does google not have addons?

Chrome does have addons, but last time I checked I didn't find a way to save the info to the hard-drive. I may have to check again to see if there is a way.

If I make any progress I'll update on this thread,

-----

Consider leaving a rating here and/or on Mozilla Add-ons. If you have any other issue or suggestion feel free to contact me.

kayfaei

Chrome does have addons, but last time I checked I didn't find a way to save the info to the hard-drive. I may have to check again to see if there is a way.

If I make any progress I'll update on this thread,

-----

Consider leaving a rating here and/or on Mozilla Add-ons. If you have any other issue or suggestion feel free to contact me.
Thank you very much. No rushes on it. Sadly firefox isn't letting me play through google music - Nothing mod related though. It's just adobe flash player being silly.

Termifire

Have you tried enabling the HTML5 Audio Labs feature? That may work.

6urCmYC.png

kayfaei

Have you tried enabling the HTML5 Audio Labs feature? That may work.

6urCmYC.png
Thank you for that suggestion I tried it but it still doesn't work. It work just fine on google chrome. Its just silly. Firefox tells me my adobe flash player is not up to date and its vulnerable I have updated it. and no matter what I do. it still blocks it and insist that its not up to date haha. I dont want to worry you with that problem though ;] thanks again for the helpful advice!