Question / Help CSGO Problem

Ali Abr

Sorry for my English
I want to capture the CSGO screen, But it doesn't work. Only show a black screen (in Gam capture mode)
pleas help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (270).png
    Screenshot (270).png
    58.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot (271).png
    Screenshot (271).png
    57.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot (272).png
    Screenshot (272).png
    56.6 KB · Views: 46

Tarumes

Hello

please read pinned posts they say provide a logfile
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/please-post-a-log-with-your-issue-heres-how.23074/

Please try to include a recording/streaming session when you experience problems while streaming or recording,
as OBS only writes important performance data during recording or streaming sessions.

If you have solved your problem yourself, please let the others know how you did it If someone else has the same problem,
he will find your post, read it through, is no step closer to solving it, and has wasted some time.

Ali Abr

Hello

please read pinned posts they say provide a logfile
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/please-post-a-log-with-your-issue-heres-how.23074/

Please try to include a recording/streaming session when you experience problems while streaming or recording,
as OBS only writes important performance data during recording or streaming sessions.

If you have solved your problem yourself, please let the others know how you did it If someone else has the same problem,
he will find your post, read it through, is no step closer to solving it, and has wasted some time.
I think you need this file https://obsproject.com/logs/2tNd2c8OSvktd84b

Last edited:

Narcogen

13:16:40.519: Loading up D3D11 on adapter Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (0)

Run on your Nvidia card to use game capture. Run on the Intel card to capture the display.

Sukiyucky

You should run a primary monitor for your game play and a secondary monitor for OBS and your stream administration panel.
In Windows, set the main display to be your gaming monitor.
The second monitor to be an extended display
In OBS, create a Game Capture Source
Set mode to "Capture any fullscreen application"
Set in CSGO Video Settings | Display Mode to Fullscreen

You'll be able to ALT+TAB to any running windows on your system, including the fullscreen game.

Works for me with CSGO.

Attachments

• csgo.jpg
    csgo.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 45
  • csgo2.jpg
    csgo2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 45

Ali Abr

You should run a primary monitor for your game play and a secondary monitor for OBS and your stream administration panel.

You'll be able to ALT+TAB to any running windows on your system, including the fullscreen game.

Works for me with CSGO.
Should I buy a second monitor???
If yes, how I use the second monitor for counter or OBS???

koala

A second monitor is a helpful (for many streamers: essential) accessory that enables you to monitor what's being streamed at the moment. It also enables you to manipulate the scene in OBS without interfering with your contents, in case you're streaming what is on your primary monitor. You can modify your sources and scenes while you stream without your viewers seeing you doing this, because the OBS window itself isn't captured by OBS if you run OBS on the second monitor.

A second monitor will not directly help you with the issue at hand (in your opening post). The solution to that issue is most certainly mentioned in https://obsproject.com/wiki/Laptop-Troubleshooting, even if you didn't find it yet.

Ali Abr

Works for me with CSGO.
I try it, but not working:(
and counter get lag:/