Crash during LIVE show. Random crash connected to FADE?

Hello, in the last months, during live show broadcasted on youtube, facebook. I had Obs crashes, every 30, 40 minutes of live broadcast.

I have noticed crashes happened when I move from a scene to another, during the transition FADE effect. Now I remove FADE effects, because I suspect the problem is connected to FADING to one clip to another. Maybe I'm wrong, but for months I didn't have any issue, then I changed CUT to FADE and, I'm not sure, but after that I got the random crash. Would be really appreciate any help.
I attached you some crash LOG file, and broadcast LOG file

Let's hope in your help.
Thanks a lot!

p.s.
I updated OBS, I still haven't tried running as amministrator. I clean a bit of my scenes to don't overload my cpu (it seems is not working more than 15, 20%, never reached 100%)

Attachments

• CRASH1.txt
    55.7 KB · Views: 18
  • CRASH2.txt
    150 KB · Views: 17
  • LIVE 1.txt
    52.5 KB · Views: 11
  • LIVE 2.txt
    54.4 KB · Views: 12
  • obscreen.JPG
    obscreen.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 14

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Your OBS is out of date. You should also not be using the 32 bit version on a 64 bit OS.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Hard to say, that crash log isn't something I've seen before, but might have been fixed in the meantime. If it happens again please post the crash log again.

Hard to say, that crash log isn't something I've seen before, but might have been fixed in the meantime. If it happens again please post the crash log again.
Hopefully will not happen again, is very strange and random. Hard to replicate. Usually during a live broadcast it happens after half an hour, randomly, when I switch froma scene to another. Thanks for your help