Countdown Timer / Stream Timer

Free Countdown Timer / Stream Timer v4.0

Glacks

Love the new UI!

Great work - I wanted to give you a bit of feedback.. It seems there's no way to stop the timer once it starts.. while there's "auto start", which is connected to the visibility of the tool in OBS, there's no way to stop it once it's going.. Triggering the "Start" button doesn't restart it. Not a gigantic issue when it's 30 seconds (although still a bit annoying) but what do you do if its 30 mins for example? You need to quit and relaunch

So having the ability to:

1. Have the timer auto stop when hidden, and/or auto reset when hidden (this would be my ideal solution)
  2. Have a Stop and/or restart button
  3. Add an "Automatic Reset" checkbox (and/or "Automatic Stop" checkbox) ... not sure if those would be combined into 1 interface in some way (maybe a radio button beside the checkbox that switches between Stop and Restart? This radio button set could also be associated with the auto start/stop behavior I put as #1

Already added stop function, so download it again :)

SirGeremiah

I don't know nothing about OBS API and if it even support's C#, kinda hard job to do for my programming skills, sorry ;)
One easy option might be to set up an option to issue a keystroke (CTRL+ something selectable in UI) when timer ends. Folks could then bind that keystroke to whatever they want to run/do at the end of the timer. There are plenty of options for handling the actual execution.

Google drive let me download a .rar file but when I open it all that happens is it opens VLC and no video plays. I cannot find the timer.txt or streamtimer.exe files anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-10 193803.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-10 193803.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 137

Glacks

Google drive let me download a .rar file but when I open it all that happens is it opens VLC and no video plays. I cannot find the timer.txt or streamtimer.exe files anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

Looks like you dont have .rar opening software, check WinRAR or 7zip, after you download one of these you surely will be able to open .rar files :)

alphagamer1981

Would there be a way for the timer to change my scene when the countdown gets to 0? For instance, it will normally be on the "stream starting" but without having to alt tab out of my game to switch it over, is there a script command to use my hotkey automatically so the scene changes to my "live stream" display scene?

Glacks

Would there be a way for the timer to change my scene when the countdown gets to 0? For instance, it will normally be on the "stream starting" but without having to alt tab out of my game to switch it over, is there a script command to use my hotkey automatically so the scene changes to my "live stream" display scene?

Well my program works standalone, it's not integrated with OBS so I can't make the program switch the scene, The ideal solution to this would be to invoke a keystroke with a combination like CTRL + F3 or something so u can set in OBS that this combination will open the scen, but im not really sure how to do it and it's gonna take a while. So maybe in the future

RonXTCdaBass

Hello and Thanks for this nice tool!

is it possible to add a button "Stay at Top" Option ?
and where ist the sound source option in the dark theme version?

Glacks

Can anyone tell me, Why This software showing malware and trojan in the installer.
Well im aware of this, however this is only reported by 3 unknown for me antiviruses. Don't really know what's causing these reports, there is nothing like a virus in the program, and this is not an installer, its actually a standalone application. If i'll know whats causing this I'll fix that. My program is on the forum since 2k18, and noone found anything suspicious, so I swear you are safe to use this

vibe_rantz

any chance there would be a way to add hot keys that can add adjustable times? like have 4 buttons to be able to add more time to the time that could be adjustable and tied to a hot-key, lol Idk if that makes sense to anyone.

[2 min] [5 min] [10 Min]
(ctrl+5) (ctrl+6) (ctrl+7)
(time added) (time added) (time added)

Ultimately I would like to simplify it to be able to use commands via my streamdeck TY for making this amazing tool too!!

johnyrowkny

Even I have come across a similar timer web app before, but Stream Timer v4.0 truly stands out from the rest. Its advanced features, user-friendly interface, and customization options make it a top choice for anyone looking to enhance their livestreams or online events. With Stream Timer v4.0, you can effortlessly create countdown timers tailored to your specific needs, whether it's for a gaming stream, a product launch, or a virtual event. Its versatility and ease of use make it an indispensable tool for content creators and streamers alike, helping them engage their audience and build excitement around their content.

housestationlive

hello, i wish you could customize the sound on end please. i think it's embedded in the app, there is no directory with a wav to update unfortunately!

avery andress

Trying to control the timer via a touchscreen. Is there a way to edit the window size on the application to be larger so i can hit the buttons easier?